Safety is not accidental… fail to plan, you are planning to fail!
Compliance software specialists, ACMS UK, are launching the latest upgrade to their Vision risk compliance, assets and audits software solution, Vision Pro Software, at this year’s Health & Safety Show being held at the NEC Birmingham on the 5th – 7th April.
The compliance software of choice
Vision and Vision Pro Software is the compliance software of choice for clients across multiple sectors including WHSmith, Jollyes Pet Superstores, Wickes and New Look Retailers from the retail sector, Anglia Ruskin University, Cranfield University and the University of Hertfordshire from the world of education; Hospitality sector clients include well-known names such as Nando’s, and from Broadcasting, Sky; from the construction industry, Travis Perkins, storage specialists Iron Mountain, and from manufacturing, Perkins Engines, and so many more. The versatility offered by the software makes it a perfect fit for any industry of any size who wants or needs to proactively manage any risk, undertake auditing of products and services and manage their assets to better effect their own business practices.
Now, with the upgrade to Vision Pro, the software is not only more attractive to users but easier to navigate with a quicker, smoother journey across all platforms, from audits such as fire or legionella risk management to asset and/or asbestos management, and auditing. The system delivers interactive dashboards for an immediate overview of your live data, and information pop ups for easy navigation and the ability to interrogate the software wherever you are in the system.
But what does this all mean for you, your business, your clients?
To help you manage your own operational processes more effectively, the new or improved features include:
- Live data for up to the minute information and proactive risk management
- Embedded asset information into question sets such as legionella or fire risk assessments guaranteeing proactive and effective risk management and compliance
- Industry standard or bespoke templates to manage risks
- The highlighting of significant findings, remedial works and maintenance issues
- Email alerts to selected individuals to ensure compliance is never missed
- The ability to store documents, certificates, maintenance schedules, service manuals, diagrams, drawings and video footage all in one, easy-to-access system
- Permissions for editing or viewing to relevant staff members, contractors, consultants and/or suppliers.
- Mobile Apps for on-site data collection and electronic sign-off, when required.
- Tags for the effortless identification, location, monitoring and maintaining of assets and asbestos containing materials.
- The ability to generate and download spreadsheets and reports which can be tailored to meet your own needs for presentation purposes or simply to work to.
- Easy workflows, instant feedback and the ability to share data with those who need it.
Vision & Vision Pro Software create the perfect management tools for any industry, no matter how large or small, to be able to manage their health and safety or industry assets, audits and risks right across their operation, helping to save time, money and resources. If you want to know how it can help you and your organisation, come see us at Stand 3aH1 in Hall 4. We’re looking forward to it.